A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Monday, December 1, 2008

Copenhagen talk on C# - what do you want to hear about?

I've created a Google moderator page for the C# talk I'll be giving in Copenhagen. I don't know whether there will be internet access at the event itself (for people to create and vote up/down questions during the talk) but at least as there's a month before the event, people can ask questions now and I'll do my best to make sure I answer them.

If you haven't looked at Google moderator yet, it's a very handy way of keeping track of questions during lectures etc. It's almost a shame that people don't tend to have laptops and internet access in church - it would be very handy to be able to add questions for the preacher during the sermon :)



Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy