A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Friday, January 2, 2009

Not Your Typical Top Ten Of 2008 Post

At the end of the year, it's very common for bloggers to take a look back at their own blog and list their favorite 10 blog posts. I find that somewhat narcissistic, so you know I'm going to do that.

But before I do, I thought it would be great to list the top 10 blog posts by others I read in 2008. The only problem is, I have very bad short-term memory and I can't seem to remember which ones I read that had a real impact on my thinking. I'll have to try and keep better track in 2009.

So based on a cursory Google search and look through my Google Reader app, here are some of my favorite blog posts of 2008 by you all, I couldn't even list 10. Please do comment with your own favorite blog posts, mine or otherwise of 2008.

Favorite Posts I Read

My Top Posts (Using the Ayende Formula)

A while back, Ayende wrote up a weighted query for Subtext to determine the top posts. I updated it to only include mine published in 2008. Here are the top 5.

Milestones Moments

There are some posts that I personally liked because they represent important events that happened to me in 2008.

Ok, so maybe this post is pretty typical and doesn't live up to the title I gave it. Oh well, I tried.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole lot of other important events that happened in 2008. I'm probably neglecting great blog posts that I read. But that's the great thing about a blog, I'm confident people will point out my shortcomings in the comments to this post, and for that, I'm grateful. You all rock!

And with that, I leave you with this moment of zen, a photo taken near my house.

giant snowman



Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy