A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Friday, May 29, 2009

LIDNUG: Free Online Virtual Chat with Me Today

LIDNUG (Linked .NET Users Group) is hosting an online chat with me today (Wednesday) from 11:30am to 1pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).  Anyone is free to join and the agenda topic will be open - so bring your questions!

Click here to learn more about how to register and attend it.

Hope to chat with you more then,

Scott

Full Article.

2 comments:

  1. I had come to know about your website i have read atleast seven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. Awsome piece of information, This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i’m already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy