A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RFC: C# in Depth 2nd edition, proposed changes and additions

As I've mentioned in passing before now, I've started working on the 2nd edition of C# in Depth, to roughly coincide with the release of C# 4 and Visual Studio 2010. So far I've just been thinking about what should be added and what should be changed or removed. That's what I'd like to share today, and I'm really eager for feedback. In particular, I'd like to think of three audiences:

  • Developers (possibly hobbyists) who have read one introduct...Full Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy