A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Monday, May 18, 2009

@tomhollander just doesn't get it

I tried. I really did. For five months I've chronicled my daily thoughts and activities for all to see. But despite my efforts, this really only confirmed what I suspected right from the start: that Twitter is really pretty pointless.

Now before you all flame me, I realise that some people do get a lot of value out of Twitter. I'm just not one of them. When I first dipped my toes in the water it became clear that Twitter suffers from a typical "chicken and egg" problem - it's no fun i...Full Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy