A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Copenhagen C# talk videos now up

The videos from my one day talk about C# in Copenhagen are now on the MSDN community site. There are eight sessions, varying between about 25 minutes and 50 minutes in length. I haven't had time to watch them yet, but when I do I'll submit brief summaries so you can quickly get to the bits you're most interested in. (As far as I'm aware, they're only available via Silverlight, which I realise isn't going to be convenient for everyone.)

Feedback is very welcome.

...Full Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy