A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Saturday, February 14, 2009

How much do you care about blog tags?

Occasionally I feel that my collection of tags is somewhat lacking. For instance, I've been thinking of adding "language design" and "public speaking" tags - and then going through previous posts and retagging where appropriate.

However, I'd rather not do this if no-one actually uses tags in the first place. I know that I find the tags on Eric Lippert's blog incredibly handy when I'm going back to look for a particular article, but I suspect that's mostly because Eric's blog is so quotable in the first place.

Would it help any of you for me to be more comprehensive and historically accurate with my tags? If so, I'll go ahead... otherwise I'll waste some more time on Stack Overflow :)

...Full Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy