A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Sunday, July 27, 2008

How I Got Started In Software Development

It's a quiet friday afternoon with all of our devs in training today, so I figured I'd take a breather and respond to this meme I've been tagged with by Keyvan and others. How Old Were You When You Started Programming? Have I even started really programming yet? I guess I got my first taste when I was around eight with my first computer, a TRS-80 Color Computer . That sucker could display 9 colors, all at once, believe it or not. My programming experience back then was pretty minimal. My dad and I mostly spent hours typing in program listings from books, complete with pages of DATA lines consisting entirely of 0s and 1s. Pretty much typing by hand the equivalent of binary resources. I also wrote simple programs that would draw pictures and my...(read more)

Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy