A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Sunday, July 27, 2008

This blog has moved - please update your feed

Please update your feed:  http://feeds.jeffreypalermo.com/jeffreypalermo
 

I've opened a new blog on my own domain, jeffreypalermo.com, and I'll be posting there from now on.  I've been with CodeBetter for many years, and I really enjoyed it.  I joined at a time when we pitched in money each year to pay the hosting cost of the single server to run the website.  In fact, there are now only 4 people here who have been with CB longer than I have, when a group of folks, led by Darrell Norton and Brendan Tompkins founded CodeBetter after much frustration with the stability of dotnetjunkies.com. Thank you very much, Brendan, for all of your work maintaining the site.



Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy