A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Monday, August 18, 2008

ASP.NET MVC Is Not Part of ASP.NET 3.5 SP1

I wanted to clear up a bit of confusion I've seen around the web about ASP.NET MVC and the .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. ASP.NET MVC was not released as part of SP1. I repeat, ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 does not include ASP.NET MVC. What was released with SP1 was the ASP.NET Routing feature, which is in use by both ASP.NET MVC and Dynamic Data. The Routing feature is my first Framework RTM feature to ship at Microsoft! We also shipped a bunch of other features such as Dynamic Data , and this short list of breaking changes . I hope that clears things up and I apologize for the confusion. And for my next feat, I'm going to try and read your mind, oooooh! Right now, you're thinking something along the lines of, Ok, so ASP.NET MVC didn't ship as part...(read more)

Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy