A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Moving to Microsoft

During the past month, I have accepted a new position at Microsoft.  I am now working on the Expression Web project that is part of the Expression Studio product suite.  It's an exciting time as I am learning my way around the team, product and company.  Expression Web is an excellent web content design tool - from Standards Compliance, to developing cleaner CSS and being able to tie it in with ASP.NET and PHP all make this tool a must-have.

So what is it like to work at Microsoft? It's awesome - getting dialed in to the team here and getting to know different groups around the company is great.  After spending a few weeks in Redmond at Building 42, I am now working in the Minneapolis, Minnesota development office with a growing team.

What does this change in my blog and projects - namely dotMath?  Nothing really - dotMath licensing stays the same and I will continue blogging here at CodeBetter.   I am looking to resume blogging and focusing on coding issues once again with a whole new set of blog content!

 



Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy