A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Monday, August 25, 2008

Streamlined BDD Using SubSpec for xUnit.NET

I admit, up until now I've largely ignored the BDD (Behavior Driven Development) Context/Specification style of writing unit tests. It's been touted as a more approachable way to learn TDD (Test Driven Development) and as a more natural transition from user stories to the actual code design. I guess my hesitation to give it a second thought was that I felt I didn't need a more approachable form of TDD. Recently, my Subtext partner in crime, Steve Harman , urged me to take another fresh look at BDD Context/Specification style tests. I trust Steve's opinion, so I took another look and in doing so, the benefits of this approach dawned on me. I realized that it wasn't BDD itself I didn't like, after all, I did enjoy writing specs using minispec...(read more)

Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy