A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hyper-V and Visual Studio 2008 SP1

So I wanted to post a little bit about my adventure with Visual Studio 2008 SP1 .  I have a virtual machine that has Visual Studio 2008 installed on it.  But it only has about 2 GB of free hard drive space on it.  So when I went to install this service pack, it gave me an error because it didn't have enough hard drive space. So thus began my adventure to try to get enough disk space to install the service pack. Extending the drive My first thought was that I could just allocate more space for my .vhd file and allow it to grow.  Everything was going great with that, I was able to make it larger and when I booted up the VM, I saw the additional space in Computer Management.  But when I tried to "Extend Volume" on the hard...(read more)

Source Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here:

Originals Enjoy